They keep very fresh!
Was the first thing Ilaria said when she tried her new WAVAYA™ custom in-ears.
Probably the smallest ear canal we have ever treated
Ilaria got her Tria Live and was impressed by their sound
quality, their beauty and their “freshness” while performing.
Ilaria Pregnolato video review
Ilaria Pregnolato biography
ILARIA PREGNOLATO, born in 1985 in Milan, is a professional singer, songwriter and vocal coach.
Her first live appearance as a soloist dates back to when she was 9 years old, she sang an original song that became the theme song for the TV program “Birimbao” on Antenna 3.
She hasn’t stopped ever since.
When she was 13 years old she gained her Diploma in Music Theory at the Conservatorio Nicolini, Piacenza (IT).
She studied piano at the Scuola Civica Donizetti in Sesto San Giovanni.
She also studied singing (Operatic) for 5 years with soprano Floriana Cavalli (a famous singer for La Scala. One of her alumni is Antonella Ruggero).
In 2013 she had the honor to share the stage and duet with the famous jazz guitarist Gigi Cifarelli during his tour in Milan.
She is still studying jazz with Cifarelli, creating a repertoire of classics of the soul-blues jazz world.
She studied Estill level 1 and 2 with Stefano Anelli and Alejandro Martinez, and she gained her Estill Voicecraft certificate at Sa Musica. International certificate of CFP Estill Voicecraft after the exams for the Estill Voicecraft EVT level 1 and 2.
Attendance to professor Fussi classes on vocal hygiene.
Certificate for the caring of children voices and in voice change after the course “La Voce in Gioco: il Canto per Bambini dall’infanzia alla muta vocale” (The Voice enters the Fun: Singing for Children from childhood to voice change) taught by Dr. Nico Paolo Paolillo (specialist in Otorhinolaryngology, expert in artistic voice, speech therapist and singer), Dr. Elisabetta Rosa (Speech Therapist, expert in artistic voice, vocal educator and singer) and Sara Sani (musical and vocal introductory teacher for kindergarten and elementary school).
- Various experiences on stage, television and as backup singer:
- Winner of the Swiss selection for the Accademia of Sanremo in 2001.
- Vocalist on RAI 2 for “MINISSIMA”
- “FIORE ALL’OCCHIELLO” on Alta Italia TV; at the New Model Today event at the Teatro Alberti in Desenzano del Garda, at the “WORLD FOOTBALL SHOW” on December 2010 in Rho on SKY and TOP 24 CALCIO.
- Winner of the Giovanni D’Anzi 2010 Prize, presented by Eugenio Ban and Tony Martucci, broadcasted on Telelombardia and Antenna 3.
- Vocalist at Ascona jazz 2018 for Francesco Salvi’s show.
- Singer of different themes for television such as “O la va o la spacca”, “TAM”, and “Festa in Piazza” on Antenna 3 – Telelombardia.
- Many appearances in squares and theatres in Italy, for charitable purposes for “Unicef”, “Telethon”, “Salute Donna”, along with professional musicians, famous singers and celebrities.
- Backup singer for various recording studios, for example in UN DIA MAS by Alberto Plaza (famous Chilean singer).
- Ilaria has been in the top three for three months in Chile with the song “Suena Suena” (Emi).