It’s hard to go back from this product’s comfort and sound!
Asserted “Il profeta” (The Prophet) of “Gli Atroci” metal band after 2 months of use of his WAVAYA™ Tria Live! cIEMs.
The top ranking Italian Metal Band: Gli Atroci (“the atrocious”), is one of the first metal bands adopting WAVAYA™ cIEMs… delicate? soft? We don’t think so! WAVAYA™ Live cIEMs fits any music performance.
Gli Atroci’s video review
Gli Atroci’s biography & discography
The leaders of “Dr. Demento” metal in Italy, Gli Atroci were born eleven years ago. Their show is a bit reminiscent of Frank Zappa’s surreal cabaret with an emphasis on parody of many heavy metal cliches (satanism, violent deaths, cruelty on animals and mankind, epic legends and so on), although played with good taste and technique. A curious note: the singers are three, as a mean to reproduce various “throats” of the heavy metal scene, and to simulate choirs in Def Leppard style.
Band’s formation in 2019 is as follows:
- Il Profeta (Claudio Venturi) – lead vocals
- La Bestia Assatanata (Alberto Bergonzoni) – guitar
- L’Orco Cattivo (Michele Panepinto) – drums
- Il Nano Merlino (Michele Catalano) – vocals and choreography (main vocals in “Pennellen“)
- Il Boia Malefico (Denis Borgatti) – vocals, keyboards and choreography (lead vocals in “Nemico dell’igiene” and “Questo amore è come un cero“)
- L’Oscuro Alchimista (Luca Nicolasi) – bass guitar
Studio recorded albums:
Gli Atroci’s official website: www.gliatroci.com